Monday, November 28, 2011

Rice, Dendeng Hitam Manis, and Chili Potatoes & Peanuts

          Hello Reader ^^! Back again with photo of food which I ate the other day. The other day I ate rice, dendeng hitam manis (some kind of sweet hard beef), and chili potatoes & peanuts. The rice was a part which makes me full and satisfied easier which when combined with the meat and the chili potato and peanuts, made a different taste combination. The meat was so hard to eat but it also gave a tasty beef taste and sweet flavour. The chili potatoes and peanuts gave not only their chili combination taste but also the oil from it gave a very surprising taste when eaten together with the rice. Okay, that's all I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!








2 comments:

  1. Gyaaaa...! Dendeng...! *plak! Why I'm using an Indonesian?!XD *
    Ehem... :3 It looks so delicious... :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mai:
    I don't have any idea what name should I use to Dendeng xD

    ReplyDelete