Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gorengan : 2 Tofus, 3 Tempehs, and 3 Crockets

          Hello Reader ^^! Back again with food which I ate the other time then I took the photo of it ^^! Okay, the other time I was eating 2 tofus, 3 tempehs, and 3 crockets. I ate it as breaffast. The tofu has bean sprouts inside which added more flavour to the tofu. The crockets has rice vermicelli inside which makes me like eating fried food and noodle at the same time. For the tempehs, they were tempehs with thin slice which made most the tempehs's part were fried. Okay, that's all I can say ^^! Thank you for reading ^^!







4 comments:

  1. only crocket who haven't main ingridients from soybean, but i like all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mahdiar:
    Me either, but I like to try that some day if someone sell it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe... :D I love all gorengan... :D
    I think it's delicious... :3
    Yummy... :3
    Crispy... (?)
    hehe... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mai:
    Yup :D
    But don't too much, the oil still a problem :D

    ReplyDelete