Saturday, November 19, 2011

Masakan Padang : Rice, Boiled Egg Balado, Perkedel Kentang, Perkedel Jagung, and Tempeh Goreng Tepung

          Hello Reader ^^! Back again with photo of food I ate the other time. The other time I ate masakan padang with combination: rice, boiled egg balado, perkedel kentang, perkedel jagung, and tempeh goreng tepung. The perkedel kentang tasted with like mashed potato and chopped meats because there was meat too inside the perkedel. The perkedel jagung taste like meshed corn. The boiled egg balado was a bit spicy and oily because of the chili but that made a very good combination. The tempeh tasted like fried tempeh but since it had been long cooked, it was soft. Then, I ate them all with the rice. Okay, that;s all I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!









2 comments:

  1. Oh my... the egg is covered with red pepper?
    If I can eat this, maybe I won't eat that egg~ XD
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mai:
    Yup, but it won't unbalanced spicy :D.
    I kept eating it that time since the spicy is so balanced :D.

    ReplyDelete