Monday, November 14, 2011

Nasi Goreng with Kerupuk, Crispy Mushroom, Crispy Potato, Fried Egg, and Cucumber

          Hello Reader ^^! Back again with photo which contains the food I ate the other day. The other day I ate nasi goreng which combination were kerupuk, crispy Mushroom, crispy potato, fried egg, and cucumber. The crispy mushroom and fried egg served as my protein supply, the rice and the potato served as my carbohydrates. The others were for adding more flavor. Okay, that's alll I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!








4 comments:

  1. so...
    everyday you always eat different foods ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tnt:
    Not really.
    I often eat same food everyday :).
    But sometimes I eat different food if I get bored eating same food everyday :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always eat fried rice as usually, but i never eat fried rice with crispy mushroom, where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mahdiar:
    Nah, I bought them separately then combined it xD.

    ReplyDelete