Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chicken Nugget with Soy Sauce

          When I cooked Chicken Nugget with Cheese Powder, I also cooked Chicken Nugget with Soy Sauce to save the energy of LPG from the stove. When the chicken nugget is eaten, it will taste like chicken. Since I often eat it like that, I decided to add the soy sauce. The soy sauce has dark black and sticky looks. When tasted, it there will be some sweet taste. When I ate with the chicken nugget, not only I got chicken and soy sauce taste, but also the blend taste from both.




2 comments:

  1. i think you are really like to combine food into anything spice, are you have try combine chicken nugget with soy sauce, chilli, and black pepper? you must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mahdiar:
    Yes :D
    Wow, nice suggestion, I should give it a try xD
    Thanks xD
    I hope I can get the chance xD

    ReplyDelete